“If it weren’t for coffee I’d have no identifiable personality whatsoever.”
~ David Letterman, Television Host/Comedian
Offering breakfast catering is sometimes a lifestyle decision. First question: is your operation currently open early in the morning? If it is, implementation will be much easier. If you don’t open until 11am, you’ll need to think carefully about this. Regarding food cost, breakfast catering has a very good profit margin. However, if you need to open earlier and hire more staff, it could take considerably longer to realize a profit. The good news is that if you commit to the process, and do a good job, breakfast catering can be very lucrative and it can lead to additional work.
It is not uncommon for a company that orders catered lunches to also want catered breakfasts, and vice-versa. If you offer both, when a customer orders lunch, ask them if they need breakfast. When they order breakfast, ask them if they need lunch.
This module, Breakfast Catering, offers useful information, tips, strategies, how-to-steps, case studies, and resources to help you consider all that is involved with this piece of the business. The purpose is to help you improve or achieve successful execution of this potentially profitable endeavor. Our customized Worksheets & Checklists document offers a practical way for you to put pen to paper to start the development process.
This module addresses issues such as:
- What are the realities of catering breakfast?
- How to avoid problems before they happen?
- Dollars and sense: is breakfast catering worth the effort?
- How can you convert breakfast catering into more lunch business?
- Why is it important to start small before growing bigger?
- Worksheets & Checklists Document
- Breakfast catering tips and strategies
- Suggested Breakfast Set-Ups for Maximum Profitability
- August Promotion Flyer
- Congratulations on write-up Letter
- We offer a full-range of customized corporate drop-off catering consulting services.
- Contact us if you would have any questions or would like more information about a topic.