Customers don’t expect you to be perfect.
They do expect you to fix things when they go wrong.
– Donald Porter, Vice President British Airways
Delivery Representatives Module Overview
Why is this topic about Delivery Representatives rather than “delivery drivers”? Your delivery personnel represent you and your business. Their knowledge, mannerisms, appearance, attitude, and problem-solving skills can, and will, directly affect your bottom line. If your customer has an unsatisfying experience with your delivery representative, you may not hear from that customer again. Conversely, a great delivery rep will forge relationships with your customers that will encourage repeat business. A thorough hiring strategy in this area is critical to cultivating a buzz-worthy reputation.
This module, “Delivery Representatives”, offers useful information, tips, strategies, How-To-Steps, case studies, and resources to help you cultivate a successful delivery staff. Our customized Worksheets & Checklists document offers a practical way for you to put pen to paper to start the development process.
This module addresses issues such as:
- What type of policies and procedures should be implemented for your delivery staff?
- What are some indicators that your delivery representatives are doing a good job or a poor job?
- How do you write an ad and job description for a Delivery Representative?
- Worksheets & Checklists Document
- 10 Qualities of Highly Effective Delivery Representatives
- Suggested Back-Up Inventory for Delivery Vehicles
- May Promotion Flyer
- Bid Pending Letter
- New Customer Thank You Letter
- We offer a full-range of customized drop-off catering consultant services.
- Contact us if you have any questions or would like more information about a topic.