“People don’t quit jobs – they quit bosses.”
Managing people is a delicate art that develops over time. When any group of personalities is involved, it is never boring and oftentimes can even be challenging. How you motivate one person may not apply to another. Employee A may need regular guidance whereas Employee B may perform at their peak when given a lot of autonomy. Managing a staff effectively is no small task. We work in an environment where oftentimes the unexpected is commonplace. Amidst this organized chaos, skillful supervisors recognize that communicating the same message to different people must be tailored to individual personalities.
This module, “Employee Relations”, offers useful information, tips, strategies, How-To-Steps, case studies, and resources to help you navigate thru the “delicate minefield” of successfully managing people. Our customized Worksheets & Checklists document offers a practical way for you to put pen to paper to start the development process.
This Module addresses issues such as:
• How do employers get the best from their employees?
• Why show employee appreciation?
• How do companies retain good employees?
• Why is it important to establish performance standards?
- Worksheets & Checklists Document
- 10 Questions to Ask Yourself
- 10 Words You’d Like Your Employees to Use
- October Promotion Flyer
- Free Bag Lunch Email
- Price Increase
- Day Off Certificate
- We offer a full-range of customized corporate drop-off catering consulting services.
- Contact us if you have any questions or would like more information about a topic.