The 2013 content calendar is archived and fully accessible to members. Please do not confuse “2013” with “outdated.” Nothing could be further from the truth. All of the information is relevant and applicable to building a profitable corporate drop-off catering division.
The topics from last year cover: Your Menu, Get Organized, Lunch Catering, Customer Relations, Delivery Representatives, Marketing and Branding, Tastings, Breakfast Catering, Vendor Relations, Employee Relations, Social Media, and Lessons Learned. They all contain useful information, tips, templates, downloads, and videos. At your leisure, review any topic of interest that is applicable to your operation.
* * * * * *
When a client requests a proposal, it is likely they are considering a few different caterers. This is a common practice where larger orders or multiple-day events are concerned. A proposal is essentially an offer you are making to the client. The basic information a proposal should include are: Date(s) of event, delivery / set-up time(s), number of guests, suggested menu(s), and price per guest.
A contract indicates a legal agreement between the caterer and the client’s company. Contracts are appropriate when continuous catering services over a specified period of time are required. Landing a catering contract with a big client can be a great catalyst for your operation. On-going repeat business is the big payoff when you commit to turning the full potential of your corporate drop-off catering operation into a reality.
This module, Contracts and Proposals, offers useful information, tips, strategies, How-To-Steps, case studies, and resources to begin the process of writing proposals and contractual agreements. Our customized Worksheets & Checklists document offers a practical way for you to put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard) to start the development process.
This Module addresses issues such as:
- Definitions of Proposals, Contracts and Requests for Proposals (RFP)
- Samples of Proposals, Contracts and Requests for Proposals (RFP)
- Discussion Points with Prospective Clients
- Checklist for Creating Written Contracts and Proposals
- Worksheets & Checklists Document
- Proposed Pricing Discount Schedule
- Downloadable Templates
- Customizable May Menu Promotion
- May Promotion Flyer
- Catering Services Agreement Form
- Contract Thank You Letter
- And more…
- We offer a full-range of customized corporate drop-off catering consulting services.
- Contact us if you have any questions or would like more information about a topic.