One of the nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating.” ~Luciano Pavarotti, Opera Tenor
Tastings are one the best ways to gain new business accounts. Well-executed Tastings are extremely important to the growth of your corporate catering division. They take practice — lots. You want to convey a sense of your company, food, and services. Most importantly, you want to convey what makes your company different, unique, or better that sets you apart from others.
This module, “Tastings”, offers useful information, tips, strategies, How-To-Steps, case studies, and resources to help you organize successful tastings from start to finish. Our customized Worksheets & Checklists document offers a practical way for you to put pen to paper to start the development process.
This module addresses issues such as:
- How to begin the process of implementing Tastings
- How to qualify potential new clients
- Getting to “yes” on the telephone
- How to structure letters and emails to facilitate success
- How to follow-up after the Tasting
- Worksheets & Checklists Document
- Do’s and don’ts when staging a tasting
- Tips on how to book the “We do a lot of catering but can’t commit to a tasting” prospect
- July Promotion Flyer
- Tasting Profile Form
- Onsite Tasting Contact Information Form
- New Business Prospect Letter
- We offer a full-range of customized corporate drop-off catering consulting services.
- Contact us if you have any questions or would like more information about a topic.