Your operations manual will serve as a reference for all important company information as well as instructions for how things are done in your business. It is also a platform to communicate procedures and protocols to promote operational efficiencies and food preparation.
This module, Creating Your Operations Manual – Phase #3, focuses on establishing and documenting your set-up guidelines, along with food tray portions and presentations. It offers useful information, tips, strategies, how-to-steps, and resources for creating your Operations Manual.
This Module addresses issues such as:
- About Set-Ups
- About Weights, Portions and Presentations
- Tips and Strategies for Set-Ups, Weights, Portions and Presentations
- How to Create Specification Documents an Operations Manual
- Worksheets & Checklists Document
- Business Plan Template
- Downloadable Spec Templates for Operations Manual
- Customizable September Menu Promotion
- And more…
- We offer a full-range of customized corporate drop-off catering consulting services.
- Contact us if you have any questions, or would like more information about a topic.