“Each employee will receive 104 personal days a year.
They are called Saturday & Sunday”
An employee handbook is essentially a manual designed to effectively communicate work rules and policies, along with the business’s goals to employees. It can also provide your company with valuable legal protections.
While there are no laws requiring employers to have an employee handbook, it is always suggested to have written rules for them to sign, indicating they have received them. For smaller operations with fewer employees the time required to assemble a handbook may seem daunting. At minimum, provide a written document (even a single page) to communicate your general work policies.
This module, Creating Your Employee Handbook, offers useful information, tips, strategies, How-To-Steps, case studies, and resources to begin. Our customized Worksheets & Checklists document offers a practical way for you to put pen to paper, (or fingers to keyboard) to start the development process.
This Module addresses issues such as:
- Topics to Include in Your Employee Handbook
- Mistakes to Avoid When Creating a Handbook
- Design, Layout and Other Considerations
- Worksheets & Checklists Document
- Customizable November Menu Promotion
- Employee Handbook Template
- 5 Reasons You Need an Employee Handbook
- Employee Evaluation Form
- Social Media Policy Example
- Employee Drug Testing Consent Form Example
- Harassment Policy Example
- And more…
- We offer a full-range of customized corporate drop-off catering consulting services.
- Contact us if you have any questions, or would like more information about a topic.