“There are no traffic jams along the extra mile.”
-Zig Ziglar, Motivational Speaker
When it comes to food, it is likely that there are things your competitors do better than you. In fact, you can assume that the majority of restaurants and catering operations in your vicinity know what they are doing. This is not a “fake it till you make it” industry. If so, by the time you began to “make it,” your doors would have closed. Food quality, variety, appeal and pricing all obviously matter. Your customer service reputation is at least equally important. The person in charge of ordering lunch often has just as much, if not more, at stake in the logistics of the lunch as you do. Both of you want it to go off smoothly. Often that person doing the ordering is not even eating the food.
This module, Customer Relations, offers useful information, tips, strategies, How-To-Steps, case studies, and resources to help you “out-service” your competitors. Our customized “Worksheets & Checklists” document offers a practical way for you to put pen to paper to start the development process.
This module addresses issues such as:
- What is the #1 reason why customers stop doing business with a company?
What are effective methods for handling mistakes and problems?
How should you communicate with disgruntled customers?
- Worksheets & Checklists Document
- When the Customer is Wrong
- 3 Techniques to Effectively Deal with a “Challenging” Customer
- April Promotion Flyer
- Apology for Error Letter
- We Didn’t Forget Form
- We offer a full-range of customized drop-off catering consulting services.
- Contact us if you have any questions or would like more information about a topic.