Thank you for your interest in our resource materials. People often ask, “Why do you offer so much valuable content for free?”
- We want to wet your whistle. If you like what we are giving away for free, we have created a membership website that goes much deeper with insider information, tips, strategies and resources to help you manage, market and grow your corporate drop-off catering business. Become a Member.
- We are a team of Corporate Drop-off Catering Guru’s who truly enjoy helping our Comrades in the Catering Battlefield.
- We are grateful for everything this industry has given us, and we feel it is our collective responsibility to give back.
Please read below the contact form for details about free resources we offer to help grow your drop-off catering business.
Here is a brief outline of the Free PDFs we offer to help you grow your corporate drop-off catering business. Become a member of The Corporate Caterer for ALL of our great content.
- Letter template to vendors asking for offsets to cover marketing efforts like brochures and website design.
- Tips for managing customer relations when the customer is making unreasonable claims or demands, or is being abusive.
- Making time for customers when they offer you a “customer service growth opportunity”, no matter how busy or fatigued you are.
- Tips to developing consistency in your catering business by assembling an operations manual.
- How to keep your customers happy when you have to make last-minute substitutions.
- Five ways to learn about your competitor’s marketing strategy.