“The road to success is always under construction.”
-Lily Tomlin, American Actress / Comedian
December is the ideal month to reflect on the past year, and to begin envisioning the coming one. “Lessons Learned” paints broader, more philosophical strokes than other nut and bolt topics covered in the past. We examine the bigger picture principles that hopefully have contributed to your successes, and suggest some food-for-thought concepts, (pun intended) to help make 2014 your best year ever for corporate drop-off catering.
This module, “Lessons Learned”, offers useful information, tips, strategies, How-To-Steps, case studies, and resources to recap some keys points we highlighted this past year. Our customized Worksheets & Checklists document offers a practical way for you to put pen to paper to start the development process.
This Module addresses issues such as:
- Should your day-to-day work life be structured any differently?
- Is your business reaping appropriate profit?
- Do you enjoy your work?
- What are you striving to ultimately accomplish?
- Guiding principles to help stay the course
- 10 important aspects of a corporate drop-off catering business
- Worksheets & Checklists Document
- Words of Wisdom from the Battlefield
- December Promotion Flyer
- Final Email Template (Our Restaurant)
- Form Template (Accounts Receivable Fax Cover)
- We offer a full-range of customized corporate drop-off catering consulting services.
- Contact us if you have any questions or would like more information about a topic.