“It’s the little details that are vital. Little things make big things happen.”
– John Wooden, Head Basketball Coach, 10x NCAA Champion, UCLA
This module, “Lunch Catering”, offers useful information, tips, strategies, How-To-Steps, case studies, and resources to help in the sometimes confusing world of lunch set-ups. Our customized Worksheets & Checklists document offers a practical way for you to put pen to paper to start the development process. Occasionally, we will add new information and resources within a module. The “What’s New” tab is where you will find these updates.
This module addresses issues such as:
- What is involved in a delivery “set-up”?
- Why is it important that set-ups are consistent?
- What are some of the “exceptions to the rules”?
- What is a good formula for assorted beverages?
- What are the appropriate quantities of disposable paper goods for specific orders?
- How should you manage your customer’s set-up expectations?
- Worksheets & Checklists Document
- Catering Sandwiches
- Consistency, Consistency, Consistency
- March Promotion Flyer
- Calculate Amount of Meat & Salad for Sandwiches
- Lunch HeadSheet Form
- Lunch Set-Ups Form
- We offer a full-range of customized drop-off catering consultant services.
- Contact us if you have any questions or would like more information about a topic.
PDF: Delivery Representatives Content: Overview, Information, Tips & Strategies and How-To-Steps