“Many a small thing has been made large by the right kind of marketing.”
-Mark Twain, Author and Humorist
A structured, documented marketing program is an important part of a successful catering operation. The process starts by defining what makes your food and services unique. What makes your operation special? How do you differentiate it from your competitors? It is important that you are able to articulate responses to these questions and effectively communicate your message to attract customers. What happens if you are bidding for that big catering contract and a potential client asks, “What are three reasons we should commit to you as opposed to your competitor?” Do you have the answers?
This module addresses issues such as:
- What is the difference between marketing and branding?
- What are some cost effective ways of maximizing marketing messages and building brand buzz?
- How can you reach out to inactive customers?
- Worksheets & Checklists Document
- 5 Ways to Follow Your Competition’s Marketing Strategy
- 5 Tips to Maximize Your Marketing Budget
- June Promotion Flyer
- Dormant Customer Letter
- Thank You for Continued Business Letter
- We offer a full-range of customized corporate drop-off catering consulting services.
- Contact us if you have any questions or would like more information about a topic.