SALES & MARKETING IN THE NEW WORLD PREVIEW
“As marketers, we should be changing the mantra
from always be closing to always be helping.”
-Jonathan Lister, VP North American Sales, LinkedIn
While technology continues to change the landscape of the sales and marketing world, you may not want to ditch the landline just yet. Clearly, 21st century communication vehicles have reshaped how people buy and sell. A social media presence can yield substantial rewards – yet, there are still plenty of lessons to be learned and implemented from the old-school marketing practices of the 20th century. (You remember – when we had to walk 10 miles to and from school in a blinding snowstorm – uphill, both ways!)
This module, Sales and Marketing in the New World, offers useful information, tips, strategies, How-To-Steps, case studies, and resources to begin the process of systemizing your methodology for implementing a sales and marketing strategy. Our customized Worksheets & Checklists document offers a practical way for you to put pen to paper (or fingers to keyboard) to start the development process.
This Module addresses issues such as:
- Sales vs. Marketing: The Definitions and Differences
- Planning: Who Does What in the Sales and Marketing Process
- Your Lifeblood: Repeat Business and Tips for Retention
- Integrating Old World Practices in New World Realities
- Worksheets & Checklists Document
- Five Old School Sales Practices – Revised
- March Promotion Flyer
- Post tasting follow up
- The Facts Promotion
- And more…
- We offer a full-range of customized corporate drop-off catering consulting services.
- Contact us if you have any questions, or would like more information about a topic.