“The definition of being organized is being able to find what you need, when you need it.”
-Kathy Schlegel, Professional Organizing Coach
Effective organization requires making key decisions and establishing systematic processes and documentation. If you operate in a chaotic environment, the good news is that getting organized is not difficult – theoretically. And it will help your business – significantly.
This module, Get Organized, offers useful information, tips, strategies, How-To-Steps, case studies, and resources to help you begin the process of building an organizational foundation for your business. Our customized Worksheets & Checklists document offers a practical way for you to put pen to paper to start the development process.
This module addresses issues such as:
- Why is it important to document everything?
- What are some do’s and don’ts when it comes to speaking with customers on the phone?
- How can you increase a typical catering order by up to 20%?
- What is one item you should try to add on to every catering order?
- What do you need to consider when creating a catering manual?
- What are the most commonly sold catering items?
- How can you effectively compete with other caterers?
- How do you prioritize quality and quantity?
- Worksheets & Checklists Document
- 10 Point Plan to Manage Your Paperwork
- 10 Point Plan to Organize Your Filing System
- February Promotion Flyer
- Fax Cover Form
- Vehicle Maintenance Form
- Ticket Appeal Letter
- We offer a full-range of customized drop-off catering consultant services.
- Contact us if you have any questions or would like more information about a topic.