“Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.”
-Conrad Hilton, Hilton Hotels
The 2013 content calendar is archived and fully accessible to members. Please do not confuse “2013” with “outdated.” Nothing could be further from the truth. All of the information is relevant and applicable to building a profitable corporate drop-off catering division.
This module, Tradeshows and Conferences, is structured differently than previous modules.
From March 23 – 26, we attended the Catersource Tradeshow and Conference in Las Vegas. The prior week, we attended the New England Food Show and Seafood Expo in Boston. Last October, we hosted a booth at the Tri-State Food Show at The Meadowlands in New Jersey. From the educational seminars we attended, we have filtered through hundreds of specific questions regarding “corporate drop-off catering.” Audience attendees asked these questions, and for our members’ benefit, we have documented the answers given by the presenters.
Likewise, we designed this month’s Worksheets and Checklists document so you can discuss, debate, revise, and/or decide the corresponding policies and procedures as they relate to your individual operation.
Please note that Q’s and A’s in this module are part one of two. Members will receive another series later in the month. We will notify you when they are available.
This Module addresses subjects such as:
- A Tradeshow and Conference Overview
- Tips for Attending a Tradeshow
- Tips for Attending a Conference
- Real World Q’s & A’s from Attendees
- Worksheets & Checklists Document
- Suggested Tradeshow and Conferences to Attend
- Downloadable Customer Questionnaire
- Downloadable “Important Customer Information” E-mail Memo
- Customizable April Menu Promotion
- And more…
- We offer a full-range of customized corporate drop-off catering consulting services.
- Contact us with any questions or if you would like more information about a topic.