“The goal of social media as it applies to your business is to turn your customers into a volunteer marketing army.”
-Jay Baer, Social Media Business Consultant, Author & Keynote Speaker
Do you know what a ‘Rick Roll’ is? Have you heard of ‘Planking’? Are you on FourSquare? How often do you read BuzzFeed? Welcome to the world of social media. Whether or not you are familiar with these terms, don’t worry! There are only a few things you need to know about social media to build an effective presence and ensure it helps, rather than hinders, your business.
With all the talk about different Internet memes (jokes, fads or ideas that spread quickly and are often short-lived) many people assume that the goal of social media is to create something that will go viral. It isn’t. No one knows what will go viral and what won’t (see Charlie the Unicorn on YouTube) so spending your time trying to create the next internet sensation is like investing your retirement savings in lottery tickets.
This module, Using Social Media, offers useful information, tips, strategies, how-to-steps, case studies, and resources to help you consider all that is involved with establishing and maintaining a successful social media presence. Our customized Worksheets & Checklists document offers a practical way for you to put pen to paper to start the process.
This module addresses questions such as:
- Why use social media?
- What can social media marketing do and what can’t it do?
- How do business use social media to manage their reputation
- What is the best way to organize your social media strategy plan?
- Worksheets & Checklists Document
- Marketing Strategies for The Big Five
- November Promotion Flyer
- We’ve Gone Social! Form Template
- Active Account Email Template
- Fuel Surcharge Email Template
- We offer a full-range of customized corporate drop-off catering consulting services.
- Contact us if you would have any questions or would like more information about a topic.