“The Belly Rules the Mind.”
A growing number of restaurateurs and caterers are focusing on corporate drop-off catering to increase profits and promote their brand according to the National Restaurant Association. Furthermore, industry experts expect the trend in this sector to rise sharply over the next decade. The success of any catering business depends largely on the menu, food, service, pricing, and organization. Creating an effective and successful menu requires attention to several issues, topics, and questions.
This module, “Your Menu”, offers useful information, tips, strategies, How-To-Steps, case studies, and resources to help you frame a successful drop-off catering menu. Our customized Worksheets & Checklists document offers a practical way for you to put pen to paper to start the development process.
This module addresses issues such as:
- How is a catering menu different from a restaurant menu?
- What do you need to consider before creating your catering menu?
- What are the most commonly sold catering items?
- How can you effectively compete with other caterers?
- What are operational policies such as delivery, set-up, and billing?
- Worksheets & Checklists Document
- 10 Ways to Reduce Food Costs
- 10 Ways to Be More Sustainable
- January Promotion Flyer
- Free Cookies Email
- New Menu Letter
- We offer a full-range of customized drop-off catering consulting services.
- Contact us if you have any questions or would like more information about a topic.